PRE-ORDER ONLY, all purchases made will be shipping AFTER December 1.
Production of kits will start in November.
Are you looking for the to keep the rear end of your C1500 OBS Chevy planted on the pavement? Want to ditch that clunky old leaf spring setup while stiffening up that 20-30 year old chassis? Look no further, we've got you covered with the best of the best.
Our new C1500 3-link coilover suspension system offers the adjustabilty that you heart desires. Height adjustment with multiple link mounting holes and 6 shock inclination positions. Adjustable panhard bar keeps your rear end planted laterally in your chassis
Included in the kit is our BEEFY under bed notch. Yes that's right, no bed floor cutting Made out of 1/4" steel with 1/2" through bolts securing the inner 3/16" steel plate inner stiffener to the chassis. Attached with the tubular coilover mount/notch bridge, will stiffener your rear frame more than any other bolt in option. We also include a new tubular fuel tank support crossmember which also houses inner frame stiffeners between the cab and bed area.
The 3 links and panhard bar are made from 1 1/2" DOM tube TIG welded with threaded ends and finished off with 3/4" Canadian made chromoly rod ends. To attach the upper link, we have engineered a bolt on "hat" for your OEM 10 bolt rear end which also ties into the lower link and coilover mount, keeping your pinion angle set and secure.
This kit offers all you need in a mostly bolt on kit. Cutting of the frame is required in the notch area. Removal of the stock shock mounts, gas tank support is required. Front leaf spring mounts will need to be removed as well. All hardware you will need is included
Included in the kit
- Upper and lower 3-link bars and panhard bar, constructed of DOM tubing, TIG welded, with canadian made 3/4" chromoly heim joints and misalignment spacers
- Frame side lower 3 link brackets with inner frame stiffener
- Tubular fuel tank support and upper link mount
- Under bed floor frame notch constructed of 1/4" steel plate with 3/16" steel plate inner stiffeners
- Tubular notch bridge and coilover mount
- Differential hat/Upper link mount
- Lower differential brace for lower link and lower coilover mount
- Multi-position panhard bar mount (pictured adjustable slider mount would be an additional extra email for more info)
- Fully adjustable on all links made with LH and RH thread ends for quick adjustment
- Height adjustable with coilovers, upper shock mounting positions and multiple link mounting holes for plenty of tuning
- All hardware is Grade 8 zinc-yellow chromate
- Will be offered with Ridetech, QA1 coilovers, or the customer can decide to purchase their own coilovers
- Powder coated satin black with zinc primer base